Saturday, January 26, 2008

A time to blog?

Okay I've been greatly re-miss in my blogging. And, well I'd like to say that this isn't a bad habit of mine but that would be a lie. As I'm trying to teach my children that this is a bad thing to do I will just fess up on this point. I am a bad blogger. I need to set aside time to vent to cyber space about all of my knitting whoas. Wait did I spell that right? Anyways, as I was saying... Oh that's going to annoy me I know that's not right. That's more like: Whoa dude thats way awesome, then that was woefully bad. Oh wait did I just get that right. ** Please hold while I spell check before I can move on ~ Insert elevator music here ** Haa haa it's wrong, but for the sake of possibly funny I shall leave it in and move on. So anyways if there is anyone out there reading this silly blog I shall try to post more often and make it as entertaining and educational as possible.

On another note I have totally and completely broken my New Years resolution. Still better then the few days I thought it was before as it's now like 20 or more. I have still broken it beyond repair or the small white lies to myself to the contrary.

On the plus side I have knit myself a FAB pair of fingerless gloves that the pattern is almost completed on. If there is anyone in my little knitting circle that would like to test said pattern please let me know and I would be happy to send the pattern along. Of course all I ask is corrections and a picture to satisfy my needs.


So here was the "official" break of my resolution. Aren't they fun???!!!






I love fingerless gloves. I think they are a great way to accessorize, add some color and they are a quick project to finish. I used a mock cable stitch every 6th row with a little bit of shaping for the wrist. These are a very fast project to whip up. Pick your favorite worsted weight yarn and add your own little spin to them.


OK time to clean. The one major thing I need to get done this week is to get my work station built and my craft room organized. Hey maybe if I'm a little more organized I can actually get some patterns finished, my UFO basket down and some blogging done.... hummm that sounds like a great plan.

Oh and P.S. I also started a sweater for my dog Sasha. I guess resolutions are made to be broken.... Can't you see the look in her eyes? She's saying, "Awww Mom come on it's cold and snowy outside and I need to rock a new pink sweater. Oh and could you throw a skull and cross bones in there too while your at it?" What's a mom to say? I mean really. Sure hunny coming right up. *smirk*

No comments: